Otolaryngologist Mex$ 1,300
English, French, Spanish
Avenida Chapultepec 489, Colonia Juárez, 06600 Mexico City
About Jorge Gómez Molina, Otolaryngologist
Dr. Jorge Gómez Molina is an otolaryngologist and head and neck surgeon with 22 years of experience. He is a specialist in laser surgery of the ears, nose and throat as well as radiofrequency surgery, coblator and minimally invasive surgery. Expert in treatment and surgery for snoring and sleep apnea problems; he is also performed aesthetic and functional nasal surgery.
He is an English speaking ENT (Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor) - he has a title of Teachers Degree - which allows him to attend tourists and the expatriate community of Mexico City for more than 10 years.
Dr. Gomez Molina contributes comprehensively to caring for and restoring the respiratory, facial and auditory health of his patients. He provides the maximum professionalism and vanguard in the attention of health problems within the field of otolaryngology and facial and head and neck surgery for which he continuously strives to update his knowledge, polish his skills as well as make them more accessible his services.
Surgical and ENT services:
- Aesthetic and functional nasal surgery,
- Endoscopic nasal surgery,
- Laryngeal endoscopic surgery and phonosurgery,
- neck surgery,
- Abscesses of the deep spaces of the neck,
- Facial cosmetic surgery,
- Laser surgery,
- Pediatric ENT surgery,
- Otolaryngological surgery of the elderly patient,
- Snoring and sleep apnea surgery,
- Surgery of the thyroid and salivary glands,
- Neck cyst surgery,
- Radiofrequency surgery,
- Innovative angina and adenoid surgery techniques with "coblator" and "harmonic scalpel",
- Reduction of turrets with radiofrequency (equipment "celon", "coblator", "plasma knife"),
- Adaptation and sale of a wide range of digital hearing aids,
- Treatment of facial paralysis, vertigo and respiratory allergies,
- Control of nosebleeds,
- Nasal fractures and other facial injuries,
- Removal of foreign bodies from ears, mouth, nose and throat,
- Diagnostic and interventional laryngoscopy and nasofibrolaringoscopy,
- Microlaringoscopies and ear microsurgery.
Means of payment accepted
- All visits need to be paid upfront. You can ask for your reimbursement to your social security system, travel or local insurance. Most of them accept it. Check your insurance policy.